Monday, April 28, 2008

Canteen Food

I seldom eat canteen food as I'm allergic to many foods. Pork is one of the 4 types of meat that I can eat but the canteen does not sell it because of religious reasons. My favourite stall is the 1st stall because they sell fruit which is actually my favourie food group. I think the food is unhealthy, well mainly for me, the food there consists of fatty food such as salt in snacks or coconut milk in curry. I think the food is clean, becausee I usually see the noodle stall owners wearing gloves. A healthy food in the canteen woulud be the fruits and a healthier drink would be soya bean milk. I think salads should be included in the canteens. I think we can make the canteen a more conductive place if we keep the canteen clean and less rowdy.

1 comment:

jiayu said...

hi! joel this is jiayu! i'm just passing by ur blog and saw that u have writen ur new post about the canteen its very well writen!XD