Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Dream

When I grow up I want to become a marine biologist. I realised my dream when I was 10 years old. I like science and everytime I go to the library, I borrow at least 1 science book. One day I was looking for a miles-kelly science book ( My favorite) when I found one called oceans so I borrowed it. When I read it, Ifound out that the ocean was an amazing place. That inspired me to learn more about the ocean.Oh yeah and one time my mother won a lucky draw for a trip to australia. One of the offers was that I and my family could play with a dolphin. By the way, I still have the photograph of it. The dolphin was really playful and it was the best day ever. I think people should have dreams because dreams inspire many people to do great things. It also gives them the passion to strive hard for their goals and never give up.

No comments: