Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Emo

These days have been.....suckish lately. My rashers are really annoying and currently it is spreading up to my neck and soon my face. I'm not sure if my face would bleed like every other part of my body* but I hope it won't. It's a good thing my medicine is making it less irritating but, however, sooner or later I'm gonna have to stop taking it. So far I've taken 2 injections, I don't know how many foul tasting pills and medicine and a lot of cream, lotion and any other sterile solution or what not. Man my life sucks. Sometimes I just wish that I never had rashers. I mean like, I have not and cannot ever try many things in life like: Hokkien Mee, Laksa, Prawn Noodle or Lobster maybe. Sometimes I regret not tasting all of these before my stupid rashers came along. Almost everyday I sit thinking about it and sometimes even cry. Most of the time I just stay EMO about it and not talk to anyone. I'm not even sure what I would look like in the future because these rashers may spread to my face. I really hate my life!!!!!!!!!

* Except "there" (So don't think sick)>:(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont worry. It is going to be fine. Now I know why are you so 'emo' lately... Cheer up! Don't think about it... Because worry cannot magically 'make' your rashes go away. Just let nature takes its course.Like me... I understand how you feel right now... If you need any help, look for me...