Saturday, September 19, 2009

Emo.......2

Okay, this time I feel that i should write about my feelings since no one visits my blog anyway, except Meng Hon of course. More and more my life gets more suckish I guess. I can't think straight anymore, I went to etention for the first time in my life, my rashers are getting worse, my subjects are getting lower, people are strting to hate me even more and I just can't standit anymore! Someday my life is going to turn upside-down. I never get the courage to show my voice in singing to people because I'm afraid of humiliation. But those who listen to me sing say my voice is amazing. What's more I don't know what is happening to me. I used to be a very quiet boy, but now I'm acting ike a blabbering idiot who can't stop talking. I used to love homework and do many things that i set my mind to but everything I love is falling apart. I still don't know what is happening to me! People shout at me, laugh at me and even beat me when i scratch my head. It is as if I can control it but I cannot. Life is just too hard. Sometimes I feel that I want to say sorry to some people but I never get the chance and I hate to see anyone upset. But slowy that is changing soon I know I shall not even care about anything like that. And I know that some day no one would dare come near me because of me becoming a jerk. But I think if it ever happens people shall remember who I was and not who I am. The happy-go-lucky freindly boy who would help no matter what.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Joel,

Hey, How are you? Are you enjoying your holidays? I am glad that you are reading the comment I wrote.

Well, I would like to share something with you! I am thinking of making my own film! I want to do something different. I hope that I will be a popular and inspiring director someday...

Are you bored at home? Well, I am! I wanted to go to the movies, but my parents are busy. I wanted to ask you to go along with me, but I know your mother will disagree. What can I do? But to play with myself.

When I go online to MSN, I see only Cheow Fu and Columbus online, playing Computer Games... Did you know the handphone, LG? It says, 'Life's Good'. But I think, it should be LB... 'lIFE'S BORED'...

So, in order to kill time, I created another blog... a drama one. This is the website: www.net-stories.blogspot.com.

Oh, if you are bored, we can talk via emails... It will be fun!

I will be waiting for your reply...

Cheers,
Your Friend in Mine
想握你的友
:) Meng Hon

(The title sounds wierd...)